Our catering service is available throughout the year and we are happy to satisfy your needs at the utmost.
Regardless our love to undertake challenges, we kindly ask you to give us a minimum of 30 days notice as well as all information available. This will allow us to plan your event in the best way possible, enforcing our passionate team and ordering all necessary supplies, equipment and visual props, to make your event an unforgettable memory.
- Name, Surname or Company Name
- Contact details including cell phone number and email. Event planners’ (where applicable) details are also good for us to know.
- Location, Special circumstances.
- Number of guests.
- Full Agenda (i.e. award ceremony, speakers, other)
- Food Allergies, Vegetarian, Vegan or other custom needs.
Types of Service
- Setup – Starts approximately 3hrs before the event commences, unless agreed differently. In case Ice-Cream is included in the menu, a freezer setup will be required on-site by the previous day with its power supply connected to electricity. Events outside the shops district/province will be charged with an additional transportation & accommodation fee, calculated according to distance and overall logistics. Equipment remains sole property of Lukumádes and should be secured by the client in case they remain at the property before or after the venue. Any damaged or unreturned equipment will be charged at full cost.
- Table Service – Lukumádes is a counter serve concept. However, in case you prefer a full table service we would be happy to accommodate your needs- an additional staff cost may occur in case an extra waiter is needed. Special serving equipment and/or chinaware can also be arranged at extra cost.
Fees vary according to events’ location, quantity and selection of product menu. Quotes are valid for up to 30 days and are exclusive VAT.
- Quotes confirmed within 30 days from the events date must be paid in full upon signing.
- Quotes confirmed 30 days prior to the events date must be paid 50% upon signing and 50% (balance) 7 days prior to the event.
- Refunds are not granted when event is cancelled at less than 10 days to date.
- At the time of booking, we will send you a copy of the contract for your final approval. We ask you to sign and verify your full understanding on menu charges as well as all other policies and return it back at least 30 days prior to the event. An estimated guest count must also be communicated as food supplies are planned accordingly. In case of tolerance, additional cost occur as per price per person indicated in the contract.